Thank you for choosing Broadbeach State School to enrol your child.
Enrolment packs are available from our school office or can be downloaded below. At Broadbeach State School we conduct enrolment interviews for all future students; parents are able to make an appointment for an interview time once they are able to provide proof of residence.
Please bring the following documents to your enrolment interview:
- Completed enrolment form, media consent and internet agreement forms
- A copy of a birth certificate or other documentary evidence
- One primary source of proof of residence, such as a current lease agreement, rates notice or an unconditional sale agreement showing an address which falls within the catchment area.
- One secondary source of proof of residence such as an utility bill.
- Any previous school reports or past assessment items from non-education Queensland state schools.
- Any medical information needed about the child/ren
If your child is going to leave the school, notification must be given to the administration in writing. The office will then organise the transfer.
Our school is covered by an Enrolment Management Plan
so where you live affects your eligibility to enrol at Broadbeach State School.
For further general information from Education Queensland refer to the links on the right hand side.