Thank you for choosing Broadbeach State School to enrol your child.
Enrolment packs are available from our school office or can be downloaded from related links.
At Broadbeach State School we conduct enrolment interviews for all future students; parents are advised of their appointment time once they are able to provide proof of residence within the school's catchment area.
Please bring the following documents to administration.
- Completed enrolment form, media consent, internet agreement forms and permissions.
- The original birth certificate or other documentary evidence
- One primary source of proof of residence, such as a current lease agreement, rates notice or an unconditional sale agreement showing an address which falls within the catchment area.
- One secondary source of proof of residence such as an utility bill, driver's license, mobile phone statement or bank statement.
- Previous two semesters school reports or past assessment items from non-education Queensland state schools.
- Any medical information needed about the child/ren
If your child is going to leave the school, please complete a student clearance form
and return to the administration. The office will then organise the transfer.
Our school is covered by an Enrolment Management Plan
so where you live affects your eligibility to enrol at Broadbeach State School.
For further general information from Education Queensland refer to the links on the right hand side.