I am looking forward to our parent teacher interviews. To ensure we meet our COVID-19 safe planning, the interviews will be conducted across five nights to reduce the number of people on site.
- Parents must and exit via James Centre gate only.
- Entry to grounds is restricted to 10 minutes prior to scheduled interview and for the duration of the interview.
- Parents will be required to sign in (register) using a QR code.
- Adults will be required to maintain 1.5m social distancing.
- A staff member will invite you to enter the James Centre at the scheduled time.
- Hand sanitiser is to be used by parents on entry to the hall.
- Staff will be directing attendees to observe the protocols.
- Parents will be required to leave the premises immediately following their interviews.
- Your cooperation in assisting us meet the conditions associated with COVID-19 restrictions is expected and appreciated.
- The usual online booking system will be employed to capture your preferred meeting time. Bookings can be made at: Parent Teacher Interviews. Instructions to assist you in booking can be found at: Booking Guide
Tuesday 6 October
Prep and Year 6 from 3:20pm - 7:00pm
Wednesday 7 October
Year 1 and Year 5 from 3:20pm - 7:00pm
Thursday 8 October
Year 2 and Year 4 from 3:20pm - 7:00pm
Tuesday 13 October
Year 3 and Class 6A from 3:20pm - 7:00pm
Wednesday 14 October
Prep, Year 1 and Year 2 from 3:20pm - 5:00pm