We will celebrate Harmony Day on Monday 15 March. Key activities will include:
- P&C photo project to provide an opportunity for families to share cultural diversity - further details are included in the P&C News section of this newsletter
- Whole School Assembly with a focus on Maori and South Pacific Islander culture
- Parade of Nations - students invited to dress in a costume that reflects their country of origin or the culture with which the family identifies (a short video of students in their costumes will be shown during the student assembly)
- Showcasing of class items made in previous years to celebrate Harmony Day such as t-shirts, pennants, umbrellas, beach towels
- Class artwork focused on creating a visual display called "Faces of Broadie"
Due to challenges associated with COVID-19 we will not be holding the "Food of Nations" celebration. We will review this in future years.