The Junior Cross Country
A few changes must been
made in order for this to happen
- Students to wear house colours, appropriate runners, hats, drink bottles as per usual
- Program times will run as per usual program
- Masks to be worn by all spectators
- Students do not need to wear masks
- There will be no fruit stall by the P&C
- All spectators must sign in using the QR code
Prep & Year 1 - cross country - 820m
Year 2 - cross country - 1.2km
Prep - Year 2 will be on Wednesday 31 March with Thursday 1 April as the wet weather back-up.
- Prep- 9.15am (Arrive at Park 9.00am)
- Year 1 - 10.15am (Arrive at Park 10.00am)
- Year 2 – 11.50am (Arrive at Park 11.40)
This is a terrific school event and 100% attendance and participation is encouraged. If a medical condition prevents your child from being actively involved, please inform your child's teacher in writing.